Cliffe Enterprise fully embraces the principle of equal opportunity in the workplace. Through our supply chain management process, we promote, value, and manage diversity. This is reflected in the diversity of our workforce. Diversity adds value to our business, and this is reflected in the way we operate.
Our company prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer that values its workforce and encourages workmanship. A large pool of talent is used to recruit, train, and develop the best people for our jobs based on their skills, qualifications, and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Marriage status, gender, creed, color, sexual preference, race, ethnicity, age, nationality, or disability are not considered factors in employment. Every culture, religion, and ethnicity is respected by us. We encourage our employees to work according to our equal opportunity policy and we strive to eliminate unlawful direct and indirect discrimination.
Our focus as one of the leading print management companies in the UK is on being an equal opportunity employer, with a particular focus on:
- Making sure no applicant or employee is treated less favourably than another
- Attracting, retaining, and motivating high-quality people from across regional, religious, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds
- Taking measures to prevent harassment, including discrimination or bullying based on race or sexual orientation
- Gaining access to the broadest labour market in order to hire the best employees
- Ensuring that no employee receives unfavourable treatment
- Equal opportunities for all employees to improve their skills and abilities
- Building a workforce that can produce excellent results for the organisation
Our equal opportunity policy discourages any form of discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment. Sexual conduct that infringes on someone’s dignity is considered offensive. The company will deal with such individuals in accordance with its rules if they sexually assault someone.
Employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender or sexual preference. Every employee is free to express his or her own sexual orientation preference.
There is no right to abuse, mock, or belittle someone from a different race, caste, or creed. These individuals have no place in our supply chain management processes. Racist acts of abuse, threats, and mistreatment of someone of a different race will be dealt with appropriately.