Cliffe Enterprise wholeheartedly embraces the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We encourage, value and manage diversity throughout our supply chain management process. This reflects in the diversity of our workforce. We believe diversity adds value, and this reflects clearly in the way we do business.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer that values its workforce and encourages workmanship, promoting equality of opportunity. We recruit, train and develop the best people for our jobs from an extensive pool of talent on the basis of their skills, qualifications and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
With us, marital status, gender, creed, colour, sexual preference, race, ethnicity, age, nationality or disability is no criteria for employment. We have utmost respect for all cultures, religions and ethnicities. In fact, our equal opportunity policy encourages employees to work in accordance with this policy and we work hard to promote equality of opportunity and eliminate unlawful direct and indirect discrimination.
As one of the leading UK print management companies, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a prime focus on:
- Ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment than another
- Retaining, attracting and motivating high calibre people from across different regional, religious, ethnic or cultural backgrounds
- Eliminating the possibility of harassment, including sexual or racial discrimination or bullying
- Getting access to the widest labour market in order to secure the most talented employees
- Ensuring no employee receives unfavourable or less favourable treatment
- Giving equal opportunities to all employees to hone their skills and improve their talent
- Achieving an ability-based workforce that can produce excellent results for the organisation
Our equal opportunity policy discourages sexual discrimination or harassment of any nature. Any unwanted conduct of sexual nature that affects someone’s dignity is considered an offense. Such individuals that sexually assault someone will be dealt with in accordance with the company’s rules.
There will be no discrimination on the basis of gender or sexual preferences of employees. Every worker is free to have his or her own preferences with regard to sexual orientation.
No individual has the right to abuse, scorn or mock at somebody from another race, caste, or creed. There is no place for such individuals throughout our supply chain management processes. Anybody engaging in abusive or threatening behaviour and mistreating somebody from another race on racial grounds would be dealt with accordingly.