At Cliffe Enterprise, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We operate a strict Health & Safety Policy to provide a safe and secure environment for all of our staff. As a responsible UK print management company, we:
- Have adequate controls over health and safety risks.
- Our employees are consulted regarding matters relating to their safety.
- Maintain a safe equipment environment.
- Ensure the safe handling and use of chemicals.
- Inform, instruct and supervise employees to ensure their safety.
- Make sure all employees have the necessary skills.
- Provide proper training.
- Help prevent work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Provide a healthy working environment.
- Regularly review and revise the health policy.
Health and Safety Policy
At Cliffe Enterprise, safety is always a top priority. We follow strict safety standards to help prevent workplace accidents. Creating a healthy and safe working environment is our mission. We ensure that the work environment is free of all risks and dangers derived from our operations.
Managing Printing Safely
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our staff and guests. We strictly adhere to all relevant health and safety legislation and regulations, as well as our own internal standards.
We maintain safe working conditions at all times, with appropriate provisions in place for the storage, handling, maintenance and transport of goods. Our employees receive comprehensive written safety procedures outlining how to safely perform their duties. In the event of an emergency situation arising that could affect the safety of anyone on site, we have robust procedures in place to protect everybody involved.
Our company priorities the safety of its employees in the workplace and does everything it can to minimise health risks. Maintaining standard procedures for the storage, handling, and transportation of goods safely is vital, as well as making sure workers are aware of potential hazards.
To ensure everyone at the work site is safe in the event of an emergency situation, we have management procedures in place. Additionally, we provide employees with written safety instructions so they know what to do when different situations arise. These precautions make the workplace a safer place for everyone.
- All operations need to be regularly assessed for risk, thereby ensuring a safe work environment for employees.
- The workplace has special facilities for workers exposed to potentially hazardous activities.
- Assuring safety of workers at the site includes providing first-aid procedures, adequate fire safety measures, disaster drills, and regular staff training.
- Instructing and training machine operators and supervisors on the proper handling of equipment.
- Making sure only properly trained employees operate equipment.